I belong to the group “Jesus Daily” on Facebook, and this last week they had four posts about things God taught us through the ark. I liked them and thought I’d share them with you.
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. We are all in the same boat.
3. Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job God orders.
4. Build your future on high ground.
5. No matter the storm, when you are with God a rainbow is waiting.
6. Obeying God will save your life.
7. Obeying God will save your family.
8. God blesses good caretakers of His animals.
9. God always gives us enough food and supplies.
10. God will rebuild our lives after disasters if we follow Him.
11. When people make fun of your faith stay focused on God.
12. Share your faith boldly or people will perish.
13. Sometimes God shuts doors to protect us.
14. God never breaks His promises to us.
15. Be patient. Our storms will pass.
16. Don’t try to open a door without God’s permission.
17. God will each us how to weather any storm.
18. God will teach us how to build our lives
19. God’s protection is always storm proof.
20. God plants our feet on solid ground.
Photo credit: Wes Hall